Thursday, November 11, 2010

Baby Steps

The approval request should be filed with the insurance company by now.  Just waiting for approval.  In the meantime I'm taking baby steps towards the changes I'll have to make once I have the surgery.

For example, we invested in a new set of dishes with smaller plates.  Instead of eating dinner off a huge dinner plate - we're using (rather I'm using) the smaller dessert plates.  Had just enough last night for dinner to be satisfied but not stuffed. 

Soon I'm going to go shopping for my dream dress.  Nothing fancy - something that I can wear to work or out and about with Andrew.  Just a nice dress that I've always dreamed of being able to wear in a size 12.  I think a size 12 is a reasonable goal.  Not too heavy and not uber thin either.  I'll hang it on my closet door as motivation for when the going gets tough.

Wish the insurance company would hurry up.  I want to get going.....

No comments:

Post a Comment