Friday, November 5, 2010

My Last Dr. Appt

I had my last pre-approval dr appointment today.  Now I just have to sit back and wait for insurance approval - and try not to worry....  Easier said than done.

I'm definitely excited - a little scared and a little worried - but mostly excited.  I try to picture my new life and all the things I'll be able to do.  Andrew has promised me a hot air balloon ride.  I'll get to shop for clothes in a real store - off the rack.  No insulin shots!

The books the psychologist recommended said you need to find a new "something" to replace the food that you won't be having anymore.  I picture my "something" as exercise.  Believe it or not - my birthday (49) was on Monday.  I celebrated by going to an exercise class.  It was a chair exercise class and a lot of fun.  I was talking to Cristine (the friend who started the class) and when I get this weight off and get more fit - I may start helping with the classes... Me - lead an exercise class!!  Can you imagine?!

So, while I wait for insurance approval - I'm going to try to eat healthy, exercise more and think positive thoughts.  I hope it doesn't take too long.  I want to get started on this new life.

No comments:

Post a Comment