Saturday, January 1, 2011

A Reflection on 2010

Happy New Year and welcome to 2011!  A lot has changed in the past year - I'm 67.8 lbs lighter, I feel better, I have lots more energy, my diabetes is under control....  I'm aleady finding things I can do that I wasn't able to do before.  I can drive the Escape without the seatbelt extender and I'm close to being able to do that in the Explorer.  I'm trying new foods and finding I like them.  I'm eating healthier.  Things that used to be "normal" for me seem ridiculous - i.e. pigging out, eating huge meals.  I can put on my shoes and socks without twisting my back like a pretzel.  I feel happier. 

I'm looking forward to 2011 and the journey in front of me.  I'm excited to see what else I can do and the adventures to come. 

Happy New Year - here's to a year of new experiences and new joys!

No comments:

Post a Comment