Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I feel amazing....

and that's a problem.  I came  to the realization late last night that the reason I'm not doing very well with my diet and exercise is because I feel so great.  Since I feel so great - I forget how far I still have to go.  Then I skip exercise, I make bad choices with food, I don't check my blood sugar and I don't take my vitamins.

If I keep this up - I won't feel good for long.  So what am I going to do about it?

1) track my food - even if it's a bad choice - it gets written down
2) exercise - no more excuses.  Even if it's only my exercise bike for right now - it's something.  Once I get this cast off I'll start swimming again and when the doc releases me - will go back to circuit training.
3) vitamins.  For now I'll be more diligent about my vitamins - adding those to the tracking.  Eventually, I'll switch to the bariatric fusion vitamins so I don't have to worry about my calcium and vitamin b anymore.
4) blood sugar - ok, I probably won't track with every meal anymore but I will track in the morning.  At least check it - although I probably will just let the meter track it and not write it down.

I know I can do this - it's important to me.  Not just for vanity but to continue to feel great.  To continue to have good health. 

Luv me.

No comments:

Post a Comment